Our client is a publicly traded financial company who is looking for a Financial Administrator whose primary responsibility is to support Financial Advisors in sales, marketing, and day-to-day operations of a growing wealth management practice. This role requires superior interpersonal and multi-tasking skill sets. The candidate should be able to operate independently as well as a member of a small team. This role will assist in performing a variety of daily tasks so that the team grows their business, runs smoothly, and meets service excellence standards. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to break into the financial services industry as our client will sponsor you and assist you in earning your Series 7, 63/65 certifications to help advance your career.
- Learn and adapt to service the needs of various accounts to answer day-to-day questions from clients and advisors.
- Quickly develop knowledge of a variety of forms and account procedures to assist clients.
- Learn to utilize research and technical support tools.
- Produce quality analytical reports using various software programs.
- Promote Firm services by enhancing relationships with advisors through timely and accurate responses to questions.
- Act with integrity and respect in all situations
- Cultivate and grow existing client relationships and bring in new ones (prospecting and new lead generation)
- Assist with marketing efforts and plan client events.
- Prioritize daily work, track progress of projects and deadlines, answer phones, take messages and schedule appointments.
- Demonstrate initiative and desire to increase knowledge of rules, regulations, and concepts.
- Local office interaction with other support members, Financial Advisors and Management
- Series 7 and 63/65 (or 66) preferred but not required.
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Sales Assistant or high-level CSA in a corporate/brokerage environment.
- Possess a high degree of proficiency with technology including MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), and can quickly learn internal software programs.
- Must be a team player with an energetic, positive disposition seeking growth and opportunity to expand the role.
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrate strong accuracy and thoroughness in all facets of daily work and possess superb organizational skills.
- Able to interface and articulate well with all levels of employees, management, and clients in a highly professional, timely and friendly manner.
- Able to meet designated deadlines and work effectively in a pressurized environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple tasks to completion with little or no supervision.