Our client is seeking a qualified Software Quality Architect with expertise to work directly for them full-time as a Quality Architect. As long as you work and reside in the contiguous United States, this employment provides a competitive compensation package, outstanding benefits, and complete remote work flexibility.
While building and putting into effect a strong quality assurance framework leveraging industry best practices, contemporary testing, and automated procedures, our applicant will lead teams of downstream quality engineers for our clients to ensure that their products fulfill quality, accuracy, and reliability requirements.
The ideal applicant will be a demonstrated hands-on leader in test strategy, architecture as well as a proficiency with C#.
By establishing automation as a fundamental component to shorten cycle times and improve testing efficacy at all stages, this role will be responsible for boosting our testing capacity and scalability across all of our product lines.
Although over time it may have an impact on unit, systems, load, scalability, and other forms of testing, the immediate focus will be on downstream QA, notably functionality, UAT, integration, and regression testing. In order to build rigorous best-in-class QA processes, including an appropriate mix of automated and human testing, this role entails reviewing current QA processes and techniques across the products of our clients.
This person will mentor and coach both new and experienced members of the quality staff as they coach a distributed team of quality engineers who conduct both manual and automated testing. This role works closely with Project Management, Development, Architecture, and Scrum masters to align our clients’ Quality process to the requirements of specific project teams while providing Product Management with transparency into quality risks.
Important tasks and obligations:
- Give technical direction and aid in the development of challenging tests.
- The ability to utilize C# to design and automation testing environment enabling the automated integration of enterprise test data into your automated testing environment.
- Create a strategy for your testing efforts.
- The ability to utilize common data-driven testing frameworks like NUnit or xUnit as part of your automated testing intake.
- For large/complex projects, define/build reusable testing assets and create test estimates.
- Create and use frameworks for test automation.
- Work with the technical team to standardize testing practices across all features and APIs, as well as validation across numerous, occasionally concurrent workloads; you define: The testing methodology to generate reusable test components across various features,
- The test approach that simulates and covers environments found in real life,
- The typical enterprise chokepoints are well-covered.
- When conducting tests, strike a balance between speed and thoroughness.
- Work together to verify test plans and identify their flaws.
- Encourage testing architecture adherence and reuse
- Investigate errors and their causes, record them as defects, and then follow up with the development team, the documentation, and other teams to see how the problem was fixed.
- Capability to efficiently mentor and manage the CI and C environments and leading/coaching the telemetry and monitoring team members.
Education and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related subject is required, as is relevant professional experience.
- 8+ years of expertise creating and implementing test architectures utilizing test and automation tools available for free.
- Experience with test automation frameworks, specifically opensource front end frameworks, I.E. Selenium, Appio, Katalon, Postman, Eggplant, SoapUI, Cypress, Ranorex Etc.
- Set a high standard for quality and are able to articulate in terms of metrics and use cases what enterprise customers demand.
- Autonomous, creative, and enjoys picking up new technology.
- Excellent software-spanning troubleshooting skills.
- Strong background in test planning.