We have two open spots for an On-Site Project Manager/Assistant Site Manager for Mechanical, Electrical, and Commissioning scope of AMHS Installation equipment to work onsite at our customers facilities.
Travel Percentage – Road Warrior – up to 90%
- Assure creation and adherence to installation site safety procedures.
- Take ownership of project safety execution, conduct routine audits and incident investigations.
- Facilitate and resolve difficult situations with customers, contractors, and team members.
- Responsible for project execution and deliverables including assuring a safe, quality and on-time installation. Supervise personnel at site.
- Read and understand project schedules, milestones, and deliverables. Prepare installation working plan and schedule.
- Coordinate and direct installation resource plans at site to meet project requirements.
- Liaison with customer for all installation related activities. Manage communication with project stakeholders.
- Manage project changes, take corrective action, and update project plans and documentation.
- Complete and distribute project installation reports.
- Conduct project closure. Help facilitate project acceptance and handover by completing all installation paperwork.
- Create and manage installation site management documents including organizational chart and contact information.
- Identify project risks to safety, quality, cost, and schedule.
- Create and manage installation quality plan and document control plan for projects.
- Lead, develop, coach and build internal and contractor project teams. Provide advice and guidance to team members.
- Facilitate team communications and set expectations, roles, and responsibilities.
- Coordinate training, team development, and coaching to build their technical, safety, quality, and interpersonal skill sets.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associates Degree (AS) in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with 3 years of semiconductor automation experience; or equivalent education and experience.
Bilingual-English and Japanese preferred.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Project management skills.
Time management skills.
Ability to use unique tools applicable to installation.
Familiarity with more than one set of the following pieces of equipment operation and maintenance: Stocker, conveyors, AGV’s and/or OHT systems
Ability to us Microsoft Office Programs (including Excel and MS Project).
Ability to read and understand equipment drawings and identify parts through drawings.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to travel up to 90% and remain at site for extended periods (travels may include overseas sites). A valid driver’s license and good driving record are required.